Our Mission Statement: West Court Church's Children's Ministry will partner with parents in teaching children of God's love and helping them to become fully devoted followers of Jesus. We accomplish our mission by:
- Keeping children spiritually, emotionally, and physically safe
- Teaching Biblical truths and demonstrating them in our own lives
- Modeling Christ-likeness and teaching children what it means to be authentic Christ-followers
- Using creativity in the way we teach Biblical truthes through the use of media, drama, music and lessons based on the model of R.E.A.L. - Relational, Experiential, Applicable, Learner-Based.
- Creating an environment that is appealing to children by knowing and immersing ourselves in the culture of children today.
- Preparing children for acts of service both in the church and in the community.
All of our volunteers are trained and experienced in caring for children; they are screened and background checked to ensure the safety of your child(ren) while in our care.
West Court Church's Children's Ministry is comprised of Elementary Sunday School for age 4-grade 6 at 9:30AM, Early Childhood Ministry for birth to age 3 at 10:45AM, and Kids Worship for age 4-grade 6 at 10:45AM on the second and fourth Sundays of the month.
Other programs include Intersection, our after school program that takes place on Fridays at 4:30PM and includes options such as homework help, reading books, computer lab, games, and other fun activities such as crafts, and cooking. This program is open to children in Kindergarten to grade 12.
Our last week of July is reserved for our Mega Sports Camp. This special Vacation Bible School includes a PreK-K program for ages 4 & 5, and sports options for children in grades 1-5. To view photos from our 2017 Mega Sports Camp - Conquer the Day, view below.