Our Mission Statement: West Court Church's Children's Ministry will partner with parents in teaching children of God's love and helping them to become fully devoted followers of Jesus. We accomplish our mission by:
- Keeping children spiritually, emotionally, and physically safe
- Teaching Biblical truths and demonstrating them in our own lives
- Modeling Christ-likeness and teaching children what it means to be authentic Christ-followers
- Using creativity in the way we teach Biblical truthes through the use of media, drama, music and lessons based on the model of R.E.A.L. - Relational, Experiential, Applicable, Learner-Based.
- Creating an environment that is appealing to children by knowing and immersing ourselves in the culture of children today.
- Preparing children for acts of service both in the church and in the community.
All of our volunteers are trained and experienced in caring for children; they are screened and background checked to ensure the safety of your child(ren) while in our care.
West Court Church's Children's Ministry is comprised of Elementary Sunday School for age 4-grade 6 at 9:30AM, Early Childhood Ministry for birth to age 3 at 10:45AM, and Kids Worship for age 4-grade 6 at 10:45AM on the second and fourth Sundays of the month.